Friday, December 3, 2010

12/03/10 Day 1

Today is my first day taking the HCG. I'm excited about it and i only want to lose about 15-20lbs so I am hoping 1 month will do the trick. The say men lose quicker then women. From the phone calls at work i have gotten, seems to be true. We have two versions a liquid or a tablet form. Both you place under your tongue. I went with the tablet. If the liquid reaches room temp it goes bad. Even with my discount its to expensive to chances that. Plus the tablet work just the same. They are very small and taste like mints. You put it under your tongue. Cant drink for 20 min after or eat for 1 hour after. You do this once in the am and once in the evening. Other companies offer shot for. But you have to be on the shots for 6 weeks then off for 6 weeks then back on for 6 weeks etc. Where with the oral form you can just stay on the hcg till you have reached your wieght loss goal. The first 2 days are "load" days. This is where you eat as much fatty food as you can. I started at McDonalds with 2 sausage mcmuffins and a hashbrown. You "load" to jump start the hcg hormone in your body. The load days are very important. The actual diet is 500 calories and pretty strict. Only certain fruits veggies and protiens. I will keep you posted on all the types as we go on. No sugar and no carbs. Lots of water! I will try and figure out how to get my first picture up here...Can't wait to see the progress, it's very quick so should start losing in a few days. I will be posting everyday, maybe not on the weekends unless i can figure out how to do this from my phone. See you 2mrw!

1 comment:

  1. You go Fred!! If it works for you....sign me up! We be skinny bitches on our cruise!!

    ReplyDelete