Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 4, Also day 2 and 3...weekend

Im hungry! lol Well not to bad, but i do want something sweet!

Friday Was day 1 and i loaded with 2 sausage mcmuffin and 1 hashbrown for brkfst. Lunch was 3 slices of pizza. Dinner Chinese food and candy and soda through out the day. On sat. day 2 i got a late start but had breakfast at 11 big mac fries and soda. Lunch was chicken alfredo pasta. Dinner chicken, beans, stuffing with icecream and chocolate for dessert and of course soda.
I went shopping at walmart on sat. I spent 44$ and should have enough food for two weeks. I bought 5 pounds of chicken (boneless skinless). It was cheaper to get the fresh over the frozen. Besides all they had was tyson chicken and we DONT buy tyson chicken! So i had to cut and portion it all out. But i am glad i did, everything is all ready to go. I bought some steak and shrimp also. lots of veggies and fruit.
I got some walden farms products from my manager that she had left over. I am going to need to buy some more. I have a ranch which is tasty, but sweet. I think it is going to be a staple. I am going to get some more things tomorrow. You can have any Walden Farms Product sold at Sprout's
I just cook up my chicken cut up all my veggies and put them over spinach with dressing. Tonight im having steak!
It's 3.5 ounces of meat and 3.5 ounces of veggies per meal, which is lunch and dinner and then a fruit for breakfast and one for a snack. My fruits are limited to oranges, apples, strawberrie and grapefruit. But if i have grapefruit i can only have half in the morning and the other half i have to have for my lunch.
My green tea that i can have with my stevia sweetner does not count as 1 of my 10 glasses of water ( 2 liters) ( I have to pee so bad right NOW!)
I need to find out about my chapstick, because of the oil and my daily vitamin the back says it contains fish. So i am not sure, as it doesnt say oil? You can not have any oil.
I gained 2lbs on my load days, so i started at 184 went to 185 then 186 and today i am down to 184. So i have lost 2 lbs but it was my load. Can't wait till tomorrow to see the weight loss.
Sorry if this is all over the place, im learning how to blog...lol

2 comments:

  1. Good deal Fred I will make sure I keep all sweets away from you LOL. At this point your stronger than me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome I have heard a lot about this... I have put on some more weight AHHH but we are staring a work out program very soon! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete