Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 5

Morning, Well today is day 5 and i'm still hungry...lol
Last nights dinner was so good! I had steak and steamed broccoli and a small salad. It was actually really filling. I am not sure if its cause i was so hungry that the small amount was enough to fill me. But i was SO full when i was done. I split my 3 1/2 ounces of veggies up. I steamed 2 ounces of broccoli and put 1 1/2 ounces of radish onion and cucumber on my salad. Trying to stretch the plate out...lol I took a picture. that is a picture of the Walden Frams Ranch i put on my salad. I am going to Sprouts tonight to purchase some more Walden Farms Products.
I cook my dinner along with my lunch for the next day at night. I put everyhting in a little tub and then just have to dump it on some spinach. The picture is of my lunch before it's on the spinach. When i go to cook dinner i take out two protiens to thaw for the next day. It's a good system! I recommend it.
I am down to 182lbs from my my original 184lbs. I did gain 2lbs on my load days, like i stated before. So for the rest of my blog i am going to go by my load day weight wich was 186, so 3 days into the 500 calorie diet and i have lost 4lbs. :) I am happy! Still craving sweets though!
@Shalease- YES, please keep the sweets out of sight! Also just so everyone knows... Me and Shalease made a 20$ bet. She cannot say that she wants anythign sweet while she is on her hcg program. Everyone knows now..lol I'm already thinking about how im gonna spend my 20 dollars...hehehe

@Richie- Keep reading my blog and ask any questions... Yeah i want to be at 160-65lbs and then gain some muscle. Take care!
@Josh- We will be some skinny bitches... The diet is no joke though!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment